Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Favorite Yarns - part one

Rachael shares some of her shop favorites.Pictured above (clockwise from bottom left):

Blue Sky Bulky Alpaca in color 'Blossom.' "This is my favorite bulky yarn. The 50% alpaca 50% wool blend makes it soft but not too stretchy."

Noro Kochoran Chunky. "I didn't start off as a huge Noro fan, but Helen is making a sweater out of this & now I'm hooked!"

Manos %100 wool. "I absolutely love the bright colors in this yarn -- looking for a project to justify purchasing it."

Tilli Tomas Voile de la Mer in color 'Coral.' "Made from silk and kelp fiber! I'm getting ready for spring & making a lace shawl with this beautiful yarn."

Art Yarns Handpaint Stripes. "I love this because the colors are beautiful & there is really nothing else like it -- it's so unique."

Would you like to share your favorite yarns on this blog? Just leave a note in the comments and we'll contact you.

No comments:

Post a Comment