Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Friends of Fresh Purls: Customer Profiles

Each week we will introduce one of our customers to you. Want to be featured? Email us at info@freshpurls.com and we'll get you on the list!

Name: Polly Talbott
Ravelry Username: pttalbott

Sign: Aquarius

My hero is: No one person that I can name

Knit, Crochet, or Both: Knit (crochet is beyond my brain…)

Who taught you to knit/crochet? Self-taught to a minor degree, then Karen stepped in and fixed me.

Other crafts do you do: jewelry making, decoupage, pottery (when I can), I’m always on the prowl for a new one. Does cooking count?

Favorite Yarn: Anything in a hank or ball that is mostly composed of natural fibers

Favorite Color: Pink, blue, green and red

Favorite Completed Project: Probably the sheep sweater and the pirate sweater for clothing and the alligator for toys.

What do you listen to when you’re knitting? My preference is an audiobook or an ebook-- mysteries, histories and some biographies

Best TV show for knitting: The project dictates the show (depending on the level of concentration!)

When you’re not knitting/crocheting you are: working with the Junior League of RI, cooking, golfing, thinking about how I’m going to modify my next knitting project.

How did you discover Fresh Purls?: Karen! I followed her.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Polly - but you've always been a fun knitter and you set yourself straight most of the time!! Thanks for following....love you!

    ReplyDelete