It's almost here! The Great Rhody Yarn Crawl takes place April 15-17 all over the state of Rhode Island. It is seriously shaping up to be a super fun weekend. We can't wait.
If you're planning out your route and schedule for the weekend, here is the Fresh Purls activities and schedule for the Crawl!
- Bring in a food donation for the RI Community Food Bank and earn a mystery discount coupon for full price items (discounts from 15-30%)
- Kits available for the Leaves Hat and Everyday Wrap
- Daily 3-5 pm: Yarn Stuffing of different yarns - see how many skeins you can fit in a bag and get them all at deeply discounted prices!
Friday: All in-stock Louisa Harding yarns
Saturday: All in-stock Elsebeth Lavold yarns
Sunday: All in-stock Schulana yarns
Friday: Open 10-6
4-6pm: Afternoon Tea with treats from Duck & Bunny
2-6pm: 35% discount on Lorna's Laces and Mountain Colors yarns
Saturday: Open 10-5
- Mini Tutorials with Helen (15-20 minutes each)
- 11:00: How to knit an I-cord (bring scrap yarn and DPNs)
- 1:00: How to Knit a Beaded Bookmark (bring sock yarn, US 3 needles, 20 seed beads.
- 3:00: How to turn a short-row heel (bring your sock on needles with heel flap completed)