Monday, August 16, 2010

Friends of Fresh Purls: Customer Profiles

We like to introduce some of our customers to you when we have the chance. If you'd like to be profiled, email info@freshpurls.com and we'll get you on the schedule!

Name: Kate Mills

Ravelry Username: baconknits


Sign: Taurus


My hero is: Adam Richman (host of Man vs. Food)

Knit, Crochet, or Both: Both

Who taught you to knit/crochet? My mom taught me how to crochet (she's leftie, i however am not...), my friend Mary taught me how to knit. And all rue the day I started knitting.

Other crafts do you do: Sewing, gluing things to other things

Favorite Yarn: Cascade Eco-Wool. Hands down. You can do almost ANYTHING with it!

Favorite Color: Grey and all its iterations.

Favorite Completed Project: I am pretty darn fond of my Urban Beats Cowl

What do you listen to when you’re knitting? NPR & NCIS (yes, there is an NPR knitting group on Ravelry!)

Best TV show for knitting: NCIS

When you’re not knitting/crocheting you are: Working, walking, or cooking

How did you discover Fresh Purls?: Someone told me they had Eco-Wool, I dropped everything and ran there.

1 comment: