Yes, you! You can do it! You're a knitter, you say? There are lots of good reasons to learn to crochet! Even if it's just to take your knitted projects to the next level.
1. Crochet creates a beautiful edging to a knitted piece.
2. Talk about creating a WOW on a simple stockinette piece.
3. It helps to strengthen an edge that will hold an edging or fringe.
4. It helps to flatten a curly edge.
5. Small crocheted items use up bits & pieces of leftover yarns.
6. It's NOT hard!
Helen is offering two crochet classes to entice those of us who have been reluctant to pick up the hook. The classes are October 5 and 12 from 6:00-7:30 p.m. Call and reserve your spot today!